domingo, 19 de setembro de 2010

*Fresh Start*


Dear friends,

I've reached a key moment in my life where I need to go on cleaning some things that are still bugging me.
Some of you know that I've been through some bad experiences during the last few years, and I´ve had much more "downs" than "ups".
In the last few months I've been experiencing some good changes in my own self, and I've decided to keep on learning and trying to grow, and to keep on changing the things that I know still aren't well.

I LOVE internet and the WONDERFUL friends that I've made here (some of the best I have), but I feel my "mimi chocolat" presence is full of memories of times when I felt completely lost.
I know I'm human, and I will always fail, but at least I want to try to be a better person to myself and to the ones that are part of my life.
So, I've decided to let go of many things that don't make me feel well, and this "name" is one of those things. It is not who I am!

I have just started a new blog and Flickr account, and you are more than welcome to visit me :)

My mimi chocolat things will still be up until I have made the necessary transitions of all the things that matter.
My shop will be up until the the day the new one is ready to take it's right place :)

I just want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you that have been supporting me and following me here, and wish you all the best :) from the bottom of my heart!

If you want to follow me in my new and freshly painted home, I will be here :


http://www.ribonita.blogspot.com

Sem comentários: